Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.3 per cent and 11 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of cases in Manitoba to 1,349.
The data shows:
- one case in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- two cases in the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region; and
- eight cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
- 393 active cases and 940 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
- there are 13 people in hospital and three people in intensive care; and
- the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.
Case investigations continue and if a public health risk is identified, the public will be notified.
Confirmed laboratory testing numbers show an 1,219 tests were completed on Monday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February to 148,537.